GM Mary Barra 회장님에게서 온 메일입니다. 21-04-05 16:26
조회수 : 2,114   |   작성자 : Master

본문

안녕하십니까? 지난 4월 2일(금)에 GM Mary Barra 회장님께서 저희 회장님께 이메일을 보냈습니다.

이것은 전례가 없는 일로써 우리 그룹의 위상을 크게 높이고 우리의 자긍심을 고취시키는 획기적인 일이기에 그 Text 및 내용을 아래와 같이 게재하오니 창립 18주년을 맞이하여 우리 모두 크레아인으로서 자부심을 가지고 힘차게 도약합시다.

Dear Changwon,

My motivation for writing to you today is a simple message of gratitude and appreciation.

The word “unprecedented” has been used quite a bit to describe the last 12 months. It certainly applies. The past year has brought the global COVID-19 pandemic, economic uncertainty, a semiconductor shortage, raw material shortages, and many weather-related impacts across several locations.

Together, we have persevered, and I recognize that General Motors would not be where we are today without the help of our outstanding global supply base. On behalf of the entire GM team, we are extremely grateful for your talent, dedication and unwavering support.

You have demonstrated your commitment to excellence through challenges and unknowns. You’ve been in constant contact and always ready to help, even if it meant sacrificing weekends or holidays. It’s because of great partners like you that we have been able to accomplish so much in the face of adversity. I am so proud of the “One Team” approach we’ve taken together to come up with creative solutions. Most importantly, through it all, you’ve kept safety as the number one priority.

All of this proves that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. We need this same type of collaboration and commitment to drive sustainable solutions, push the boundaries of what’s possible and deliver on our vision of an all-electric future.

On behalf of senior leadership, Global Purchasing and Supply Chain, and everyone at General Motors, thank you again for your partnership, your agility, your determination, and your continued contributions to General Motors. I look forward to everything we’ll achieve together in the future.

Mary Barra

Chairman and CEO

General Motors

친애하는 채창원 회장님께,

오늘 제가 회장님께 편지를 쓴 이유는 간단한 고마움과 감사의 메시지를 전달하기 위함입니다.

"전례없는이라는 단어는 지난 12 개월을 설명하는 데 꽤 많이 사용되었습니다. 이는 상황에 꼭들어 맞는 말입니다. 지난 해 전 세계 COVID-19 대유행, 경제 불확실성, 반도체 부족, 원자재 부족 및 여러 지역에 걸쳐 많은 날씨 관련 영향을 가져 왔습니다.

우리는 함께 인내해 왔으며, 저는 제너럴 모터스가 뛰어난 글로벌 공급기반의 도움 없이는 오늘날의 우리가 있을 수 없다는 것을 알고 있습니다. GM 팀 전체를 대신하여 귀하의 재능, 헌신 및 변함없는 지원에 대해 매우 감사드립니다.

회장님은 도전과 미지의 것을 통해 탁월함에 대한 의지(헌신)를 보여주었습니다. 회장님께서는 주말이나 공휴일을 희생하더라도 항상 연락을 주고 받았으며, 항상 도울 준비가 되어 있었습니다. 회장님과 같은 훌륭한 파트너가 계셨기에 우리는 역경 속에서도 많은 것들을 이룰 수 있었습니다. 저는 창의적인 해결책을 찾기 위해 우리가 함께 취한 "One Team"접근 방식이 매우 자랑스럽습니다. 가장 중요한 것은 모든 것을 통해 안전을 최우선으로 유지했다는 것입니다.

이 모든 것은 우리가 함께 일한다면 무엇이든 이룰 수 있다는 것을 증명합니다. 지속가능한 해결책을 추진하고, 가능한 것의 경계를 넓히고, 완전 전기화가 되는 미래에 대한 우리의 비전을 실현하기 위해서는 이와 동일한 유형의 협업과 헌신이 필요합니다.

지엠의 고위 경영진, 글로벌 구매 및 공급망,그리고 제너럴 모터스의 모든 구성원들을 대신하여 귀하의 파트너십, 민첩성, 결단력 및 제너럴 모터스에 대한 지속적인 공헌에 다시 한 번 감사드립니다. 앞으로 우리가 함께 이룰 모든 일들을 기대합니다.

메리 바라

회장 겸 CEO

제너럴 모터스